Are you looking for the right role in the right practice?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to helping our clients overcome pain and injury and return to pain free lives?
Do you want to be part of a musculoskeletal practice that with Brisbane’s best Orthopaedic Surgeons and Neurosurgeons?
Do you want to be part of a practice that values your contribution to the team but will also challenge you to grow as a Physio?
Do you want to be part of a practice that has helped over 15 000 clients in the Brisbane CBD?
Do you want regular mentoring, in services and a yearly CPD allowance?
Then read on because we are looking for our next Physiotherapy Superstar.
We are looking for a Physio with:
– experience in private practice (min 2 years)
– interest or experience in sports physio, pilates or ergonomics is ideal but not essential
– aims to impress your clients with your personality and knowledge
– is a self starter and is not afraid to be involved in the marketing of the practice via blogs, newsletters and social media
– wishes to be promoted as part of the practice to establish a leading clinical role in the practice
– cares about their clients and their treatment outcomes
– wishes to be challenged as part of their working environment
– commitment to ongoing continuing education
– you are reliable and have shown commitment to your previous roles
– you are fun, personable and outgoing
– you have great communication skills
– you want to learn from experienced physiotherapists and have regular mentoring
– you want to be part of a practice team that cares about you
– you have AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
– you will be taking over an established client load which is varied across sports, spinal, orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal conditions
– you will be involved in delivery of Pilates (training will be provided if no experience)
– you will have the opportunity for sports coverage as part of the role
– you will undertake our 3 week All Care Induction training to fast track your assimilation into our practice
– hours are negotiable but are from 30 to 38 hours per week
– enjoy great remuneration and bonuses with performance goals achieved
Our practice is well established for over 25 years delivering targeted health outcomes for our clients and referrers. We are a Musculoskeletal Practice that services the Brisbane CBD and surrounds and has helped over 15,000 clients. We have numerous services onsite including rooms treatments, Pilates, post operative orthopaedic rehabilitation and ergonomics and work site assessments. We also provide inpatient physiotherapy to Brisbane’s leading Orthopaedic Surgeons and Neurosurgeons at the Brisbane Private Hospital which is a 2 minute walk from the practice.
If you are this passionate and motivated practitioner we are looking for our stimulating role at All Care, then we would love to meet you.
But we are not in a rush and are committed to find the right person for our team. If you think you would like to take the next step in a fulfilling Physiotherapy career then email “why” this role is for you and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us why this job is for you!
All Care Physiotherapy